I know this is seriously annoying, but I need to go private
with my blog. This time, the change is permanent. Going public again was a bad idea - I was in denial about what the right thing was (in my situation). I don’t want to be private, and
I have waffled back and forth about it in the past, but it really is the right
decision. I hate that we live in times that
require we be extra careful. It's annoying that those with certain careers have to be even more vigilant. UGH! I love
sharing my life, experiences and my beautiful baby girl with all of you, just
like I love following along with your families too!
I know that by going private, I will lose most readers. It’s a bummer because the support is always
so nice to have. :( I hope that some of you
will go along for the ride, but I understand if you don’t. Private blogs are hard to follow. I know I sometimes lose track of the ones I read that
are private. I will try to make it
easier by making this a public “feed blog”, and linking to new posts in my
private blog.
If you are interested in coming over to the private blog,
please email me at rmcarter00@gmail.com. I will need to verify you in some way:
- I know you personally, in real life
- We have followed each other’s blogs for a while and been in communication
- You have a blog I can link up to and follow
I am going to miss the awesome PAIL bloggers who happen on
here time to time. I hope you will come
along too but, if not, I will still be visiting you and offering support.
I am going private this weekend. Thanks everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment